- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Period.
- Never get into a vehicle with a driver you suspect has been drinking or using drugs.
- Call 911 if you spot a motorist you believe may be under the influence. Actions such as drifting in and out of the lane, failing to maintain a consistent speed or disobeying traffic signs may all be indicators of an impaired driver.
- Make transportation arrangements before heading out to events, and consider options like designated drivers, taxis, and public transit.
- Take a look at the AAA Foundation’s Roadwise Rx tool (roadwiserx.com) to see what possible effects your prescriptions may have on driving (side effects as well as drug interactions).
- Always buckle up!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 9:09 AM and is filed under AAA Foundation, do as I say not as i do, Drinking and driving, Driving and medications, Holidays, marijuana and driving, Roadwise RX. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.